Decided to try swimming for weight loss? This is a great idea because the swimmers during training burned 25% more energy than the runners!
The practically complete absence of contraindications ( no problems with joints to you)Swimming has a lot of advantages, among which:
- Use for back
- The active burning of calories – up to 400 kcal for 45 minutes
- The effective method of combating cellulite
- Improve heart and lung function
- Examination of all muscles
Where to begin
How much should you swim in the pool
You May Also Read:
How to swim properly in the pool
Try this for beginners:
- 5-7 minutes – warm-up on land
- 10 minutes – calm swimming, that is warm-up in the water
- 20 minutes – training with intervals and alternation of different muscle groups. 100 meters quickly, then 50 meters slow. The next 100 meters – work only with your feet ( hands holding a plank). 50 meters – slowly, rest. Another 100 meters – only his hands (the board is clamped with his feet).
- 5 minutes – hitch, calm swimming on the back or other favorite styles.